Sunday 13 October 2013

Hello.....

Helloooo!!!!....this is my 1st entry for my blog. Honestly, I still don't have any idea what I want to write on my blog. I have a clear vision about my blog which is to teach and provide knowledges about health to others but still I really don't know where to begin. So for my first entry, I'm just going to tell a little bit about myself...
...just a little...

      Ok..my name is 4EVER NADA. I am 21 years old and I'm currently studying in Nutrition and Dietitian Programme in Universiti Teknologi MARA, Puncak Alam. Although my main language is Malay and i rarely use English in my daily conversation plus I'm not really good at it but the main reason why I choose English to write my blog entry because I wish this blog can be read by the people all around the world. So, please forgive me if there is any error in my writing :p 
        I think that's all about me. I will  see you again on my next entry..Byeeeeee and good night..

p/s: Any correction abut my English or the facts about health that I will give is welcome anytime :p

No comments:

Post a Comment